- The exhibition has competitive character. It is open to professional artists and students of Art Academies (Bachelor of Fine Arts required).
- Each artist may send three entries in any technique /with the exception of bookplates/, maximum format 10x10cm (4'x4' inches), outer dimensions of pass-partou may not exceed 20x20cm (8'x 8' inches). During the exhibition the entries will be presented under glass. ENTRIES CANNOT BE FRAMED OR UNDER GLASS. NB: Framed entries and entries exceeding the stated format will not be considered and will not be returned.
- Participation fee of 40 Euro, or 50 USA $ shall be paid to the organizer’s bank account: The Centre of Culture Promotion „Gaude Mater”, Dabrowskiego Street 1, 42-202 Czestochowa, POLAND Bank name and address of the bank: ING BANK SLASKI S.A. Oddział Regionalny w Częstochowie Al. NMP 34 42-200 Częstochowa POLAND The SWIFT CODE: ING BPL PW The account number (IBAN): PL 68105011421000000501655435 with marked: MINI 9 or sent by Western Union, receiver: Robert Sekiewicz
- Each work must state the following on the reverse: - artist's name and surname - title, release date, technique, dimensions - address
- Entries shall be sent at artists' own expense. Organizers return the entries at their expense.
- Organizers shall not be held responsible for any losses or damages to the works during transportation.
- Do not declare the value of the parcel on dispatchment and mark it as „printed master/no commercial value” to avoid the custom clearance procedure. The organizers will not accept a registered parcel that requires special custom clearance.
Jury selected by the organizers shall qualify the entries and award the Grand Prix and money awards. Honorary awards shall be granted as well. The verdict will be delivered only in the Internet: www.biennale.art.pl. The winning entries become the organizers' property. All artists qualified to participate in exhibition shall receive the official exhibition catalogue.
The entries together with a photocopy of the payment receipt shall be sent latest by 31 May 2016 to the following address: Osrodek Promocji Kultury „Gaude Mater”, Dabrowskiego Street 1, 42-202 Czestochowa, POLAND Phone: +48/ 34 324 36 38 or +48/ 34 365 17 60 e-mail: email@example.com
The Jury begins deliberations mid-June 2016. The exhibition opens on Saturday, 27 August 2016 at 4.00 pm. The exhibition is planned to be shown in other Polish cities. The entries shall be returned till the end of 2017.
The competition rules and the entry forms are also available on the Internet at www.biennale.art.pl The entries must be the authors' property. The return of a signed entry form is synonymous with accepting participation conditions in the 9th International Miniature Exhibition and agreement to processing personal details and transfer of copyright relating to the entry publication on the organizers.
The Centre of Culture Promotion „Gaude Mater” - Dabrowskiego Street 1, 42-202 Czestochowa, POLAND